Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Semiz Herbed Pastry
- Ingredients: 6 pieces of dough
- a sizable bond purslane (I think I would come up to 1 kg)
- white cheese or cottage cheese, red pepper flakes
- For the sauce: 3 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt
- half a cup of milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Put on the phyllo on the counter and is applied to each side of the prepared sauce and cut in half.
- Fat trimmed and washed the grass is laid out in big chop the dough.
- Cheese and red pepper flakes thrown, stacked like compression arm wrapped in greased baking tray, pie-shaped roll.
- Drizzle over the remaining sauce and baked in the oven heated to 200 degrees.
- Do not cover anything on coming out of the oven just leave it to cool.
- Hot food is very delicious, but when it is cold, you can warm up in the microwave.