Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 350 grams of low-fat ground beef
- 1 grain, medium onion
- An amount, parsley
- Inside stale bread (1 slice)
- salt pepper
- To find Meatballs flour (1 tablespoon)
For the roux sauce with yogurt:
- 1 one large potato
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas
- Water (enough)
- 630 g (3 cups) yogurt
- 1 one egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Sosa materials
- 1 full tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- First, let’s prepare the meatballs in the soup Recipes Pashazade, grated onion and place in a mixing bowl and grate with thick water sıkal I were extracted on and let the chopped onion over washed thin.
- added to that crumbled bread stuffing Let Let’s add salt and pepper Let’s add on, let’s start kneading.
- As for the consistency of marble-sized meatballs do, I serpel over 1 tablespoon flour we prepare the meatballs and cook in my light little hot oil.
- Boil 1 kg of water in a separate pot, cook until the potatoes and chickpeas into Let’s add the chopped potato cubes I boil.
- Then I cook about six minutes more Let’s add the meatballs.
- flour in a separate bowl, yogurt and eggs away from the water gradually into the soup I then fast speed çırpal complicate complicate Let’s add the sauce to the pan.
- Let starts boiling add the salt.
- Let’s take a stone from the quarry I’m more boil.
- Melt butter in a separate pan, I’m trying not to burn, Let’s add the mint into after melting, let the soup pot is then added into the mixture in the pan Let us assume for a few seconds. Let the appetite presentation.