Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 1.3 kg boneless leg of lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon rosemary and thyme
- Half a liter of broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Meat extract, wash and lay flat to dry on a paper kitchen towel with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees set.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the meat in the pan thoroughly.
- After cooling to blush, for example, store it in a container with a lid.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- In a bowl, mustard, stir in the rosemary and thyme.
- Apply the mixture on the toasted bread.
- be re-fried meat, meat, add water.
- take the meat in the pan, give a 200 degree preheated oven.
- Bake about 90 minutes until the lamb is in the oven.
- Pass the sauce from the pan filter.
- Season with salt and pepper sauce.
- Meat, pour over sauce Cut into slices and.
- Boiled potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms or can enrich the meal with rice.