Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Stuffed Baked Hams
- 600 grams of anchovies
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- 100 grams of ground walnuts
- 100 grams of bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 bay leaves
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 coffee cup of water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Clean the anchovies, remove the bones.
- Wash the filter and taken up on paper towels.
- The coastal clean the parsley.
- Parsley, walnuts, mix bread crumbs and 1 pinch of salt in a bowl.
- 8 anchovy Add to cut little by little walnut mixture and stir.
- Fill anchovies with two open and close inside the walnut mixture.
- Oven mold, place anchovies arranging the open portion tightly side by side facing up.
- Pour olive oil on the other placing bay leaves to the search of fish.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fish, melt the sugar.
- 1 pinch of salt, stir and sprinkle water.
- covering it with aluminum foil on it and cook in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- We encourage you to Serve hot.