Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Stuffed celery in olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 15 shallots, peeled
- 10 garlic, peeled
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 celery (medium)
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- boiled water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned peas
- 5-6 branches of celery leaves
- shallots take oil to the pan, add garlic and carrots.
- Approximately 5 minutes (stirring occasionally) and cook until light left them.
- Meanwhile, celery, peel and split until the emergence of the white portions.
- Make the hole the knife the middle by it.
- Stir the pot to wash.
- Continue this way stirring.
- After stirring 1-2 times, add the potatoes and lemon juice in a pot of boiling water until the sheep will come to the level of celery.
- Celery and cook until tender (if others are cooked celery cooked).
- Leave to cool in the pan, stir in salt.
- After cooling plate of celery before the service received. Then fill the inside with vegetables.
- Garnish with peas and celery leaves over them.