Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Stuffed peppers in olive oil
- 12 -13 medium-sized peppers.
- 1 large onion.
- 2 cups rice.
- ½ cup + 1 cup olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon +
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Currants, pine nuts.
- 1 tablespoon dried mint.
- 1 teaspoon stuffed spring
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Total up a piece of tomato pepper (to cover)
- Let us put aside the rice in warm water.
- Put in a pot with half a cup of olive oil, peanut roast. pembeleştir to add finely chopped 1 onion on it.
- Let us continue roasting, add rice.
- Salt, sugar, whole spices, more kavural 2-3 minutes, add the pine nuts and currants.
- 1 cup boiling water poured on, let’s close the lid and the bottom of the furnace.
- Dinlendirel 10 minutes.
- Fill the peppers and diesel cover the pot with a piece of tomato to make me.
- 2 cups of boiling water, let’s throw to me. 1 cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt gezdirel.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. Let us leave to cool in the filling of the oven and let the pan.
- Let’s served cold.