Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
For the bechamel sauce
- 500 g of cubed lamb (also available cubed beef.)
- 4 pieces of eggplant,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tomato,
- Half a lemon,
- Liquid fat (margarine can be used),
- Black pepper.
- 500 g milk
- 1.5 cups of flour,
- 1/4 package of margarine.
- First, eggplant and drilled a few places to Kozle.
- Then peel and be waiting in the wings.
- Chop the onions are a little small.
- Add oil into a saucepan and heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and start roasting.
- Continue onions, add cubed meat when the meat started to blush and puts out again until it takes water to roasting.
- Continue roasting the tomato paste and salt in the pot by adding the broth a reservation.
- Add water to the pan and continue to cook over low heat.
- Bake in the oven with tomato and green pepper and divide by four.
- Chop finely and mash the eggplant. squeeze half a lemon over the eggplant.
- Melt the butter in a separate saucepan.
- Put into flour and cook until the smell.
- Pour in milk and stir slowly.
- Cook and stir crushed eggplants into a time when it begins to darken.
- Continue to cook until well thickened by adding salt and pepper.
- Now you are ready to eat. You can warmly service