Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Swiss chard with olive oil
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 1 tea cup rice
- 1 small potato
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash and chop the chard well to be very thin with handle.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes in the shell
- Wash and drain rice.
- Chop the onion into cubes and sauté in olive oil until they begin to color are going to use.
- Stir in chard and potatoes with onion pink chard and sauté until it turns off.
- Get biceps pot going to use onion and cook until chard goes out on a spoon, add a little more olive oil and saute, add the potatoes.
- Salt, pepper and optionally vegetable flavor.
- add the rice, 2 cups water, close the lid, add the warm water.
- Cook until the water reservations and Serve warm, if you can add some more hot water if you want more cooked.