Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Tarragon Sauce Salad
- 150 gr. lamb's ear
- Half a bunch of lettuce
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3-4 branches of thyme
- 3-4 sage branches
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon (or 1 tablespoon dried tarragon)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put the greens thoroughly wash and chop by a salad bowl.
- tarragon in a bowl, crushed garlic, honey, mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper mix.
- Continue stirring, adding the vinegar.
- Slowly add the oil while stirring.
- If you add fast will win the sauce consistency.
- Be sure to thoroughly service by feeding the green sauce.