Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 600 g cubed lamb
- 30 g margarine
- 100 g Onions
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spice bag
- 1.5 cups water
- Onion extract as preliminary, chop chunks.
- Oil, a medium-sized saucepan, melt over medium heat.
- Stir in the chopped lamb chunks oil began to be mad.
- Open fire. stirring occasionally a kevgirl meat for 5-6 minutes, saute until it begins to color.
- Add the onion to the meat in the pot.
- Again, stirring occasionally, cook for a few minutes.
- The solid paste.
- Continue to stir occasionally and cook the sauce for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with the salt.
- Reduce the edin.ateş added the spice bag.
- Close a bowl over a saucepan 1 cup of hot water, pour the edge of the bowl.
- Cover the pan, cover tightly.
- Kebab, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Pull the material the pot of water, put the remaining 1 1/2 cups warm water, still heavy fire for about 20 minutes, the meat and cook until tender.
- During this time, the occasional opening the lid, check if cooked and cooked meat. Extend the cooking time if necessary.
- Meanwhile, the matter will draw water kebab, you can add a little hot water.
- Kebab, you get the pot from the heat, it should be about 1 cup sauce.