Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
The Chicken Coops
- 3 Water B. Rice
- 3 B. Water Water
- 1 Tea B. liquid oil
- Simply Organic Salt
- For the meatballs:
- Half Kg. Mince
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices of stale bread
- Black pepper
- 10 Boiled Quail Chicken Or The Egg
- For garden:
- kg.kıy taken to a rough half for the meatballs.
- On 2 slices of stale bread, 1 grated onion, 2 cloves of garlic salt, pepper and cumin and knead the dumplings fees.
- 10 Boil the quail eggs.
- Tear pieces from fees and meatballs and open hand. Get boiled quail eggs and roll into meatballs mortar and close your hand.
- Get oil in a pan and fry the meatballs. Get oil in the pot for rice.
- Stir in rice and cook over 3 cups.
- Stir in hot water on more recent and cook rice.
- Stir in the parsley finely cut into serving dish.
- Get in the middle of cooked rice round serving platter upside down and get a glass container.
- Add the meatballs to the edge of the rice and serve.