Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
This sausage Sausage Stuffed Your kids will love it
- 6 pieces of sausage
- 50 g bacon
- half a bunch of parsley
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons soured cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cup of chopped cheddar cheese cubes
- salt and pepper
- Sausages cut lengthwise in the middle as karnıyarık boil 5 minutes.
- Drain and leave to cool the tender sausage.
- Chop the parsley and thin.
- Cream, cheese and garlic, add the parsley and pour over vegetable oil.
- Add salt, pepper.
- Place the interior of the boiled sausage with spoon.
- you fill sausages, connect firmly with the bacon cut into strips.
- 125 degree oven for 5 minutes in the sausage and cook until lightly browned and eat warm.