Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Thyme Cheese Buns
- 1.5 cups of milk (1 cup measure with american)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (42g's) yeast or 2 tablespoons granulated yeast
- 4 cups flour (600 g, 3 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons margarine / butter (125 gr, 1 stick) into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons margarine / butter, melted
- 2 or 3 egg yolks
- 100g (1.5 cup) grated cheese or cheddar cheese Circassian
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk 1 tablespoon water to above the +
- Heat the milk. Put in 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Then stir in the yeast to melt it all. (If powdered yeast wait up to 10 minutes.)
Flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and fat parts of the mixer.
- Maya, and 2 eggs and mix one more time, stir the yolks. (I remove the dough from the mold will notice that the least amount of flour at this stage. I yogurt by adding flour until the consistency handled very lightly in my hand sticking)
- Get a rough oiled dough. Let stand at room temperature for about 1.5-2 hours or close the fridge for 4 hours a night.
- Place dough lightly floured 38x45cm (15×18 inch) angle so as to obtain a rectangle of size. (I never did a little wider measure of my own board.
- And my mother said it would be dry if too thin. I tried to ignore it.)
- Open your pastry brush on melted grease. grated cheese, sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Fold the dough in half widthwise. 25x45cm (10×18 inches) to be open again.
- 25 cm of dough (10 inches) long and 1 cm (0.5 inch) wide precise parts.
- Turn holding both sides of the tracks. I had cheese I put a lot of stones from the sides. but this state images after cooking was very nice.
- then wrap each piece of wax paper and laid the tray. Repeat the same process for the remainder.
- Beat the water with 1 tablespoon yellow of an egg. Apply it on the bun.
- Put the baking tray in the oven until golden brown on over the pre-warmed to 190C. (About 20 minutes)