Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Traditional Vanilla Cake
- 1 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 + 1/2 cups cake flour (I use the same amount of flour + 1 packet of baking powder.)
- 1 + 1/4 cups flour
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 2 packets of vanilla
- 1 cup margarine (very soft)
- 4-8 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 packet of vanilla
- If possible, make the cream half measure.
- Preparing the cake:
- Set the oven to 175 C. Grease 3 loaf tins. Place paper in the base wax paper to cool or 24 muffin molds.
- Beat at medium speed mixer until the cream margarine consistency. Beat 3 minutes, stir sugar slowly.
- Add the eggs one by one. Mix thoroughly after each addition. Combine in a bowl. Turn the mixer on the lowest speed.
- Flour, as an alternative to milk and vanilla add to the mixture in four times. (After each addition, mix until the ingredients.) The 3 round cake pan or divide the mixture into 24 muffin molds. Yakalşık cook for 20-25 minutes.
- After cooking, cool 10 minutes in the mold you've made the cake mold. Then waited until prepare the cream out of the mold. If you have made muffin pans with paper muffin mold taken from the mold, the cream until it is cool.
- Preparation of the cream:
- Get a container of margarine. 4 cups powdered sugar, add milk and vanilla and whisk until creamy consistency. Increase the amount of sugar if necessary. (Mix as much as possible.)
- If the cream is not enough consistency by little by little, add powdered sugar. Mix two drops of food coloring if you want the color damlatıp low speed.
- If the cream is ready when the cakes cool, if you're layer cake, between layers of cake and the icing on the herd.
- 1-2 on every single teaspoon cream cake you made crawl. Sprinkle colored sugar on them according to your request.