Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Whole Wheat Pastry
- 2 eggs
- 4.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2.5 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 yeast (42 g)
- 1 cup olive oil
- For the filling:
- feta cheese
- For the above
- 2 egg yolks
- Place the yeast by crumbled it into a small bowl.
- Then pour warm water over and stir 1 teaspoon of sugar adds.
- 10 – is thoroughly yeast hatchet after 15 minutes.
- After this, all the dough ingredients in order to obtain a rough place the dough, add the yeast opening in the middle of the pit.
- Wait for the front ferment for up to 10 minutes after mixing ingredients in the container.
- Everyone knows the terms, knead the dough until the earlobe consistency.
- After knead our dough, cover and wait up to 30 minutes on a damp cloth.
- In this way, your dough will be 2 times.
- After the dough fermented flour and gently knead again by a little tear off small pieces of your hand.
- giving way you want by putting the cheese into the dough tear Place the baking sheet baking tray.
- Previously you heat your oven at 280 degrees 30 – 35 minutes to cook.
- Be sure to apply the egg yolk mixed with oil on the dough you prepared to forget.