Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
- 10 g chopped onion (1 tablespoon)
- 6 Piece beaten black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon tarragon or 1/3 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 3 egg yolks
- 200g margarine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Onion, black pepper, tarragon vinegar, and put it in a pot.
- Light the fire, until it is about 1 tablespoon of grind.
- take the pan to the fire, then leave to cool.
- Chill the mixture, egg yolks material in the pot floor, constantly flapping bain-marie in the wire or wood
- stirring constantly with a spatula and cook until they begin to congeal and creamy consistency.
- take the pan to the fire, leave aside to cool.
- Melted it down like a string of warm butter, stirring constantly with wire constantly flapping or wooden spatula, stir until little by little by dressing well connected.
- Pass the sauce through a fine strainer. Chopped tarragon into the floor of the leaves and parsley.
- Bearnaise sauce Service Available