Recipes Home Cooking Recipes published on our site, we offer recipes you can prepare easily at home.
Illustrated most delicious recipes, a selection of Turkish and world cuisine
Zucchini Beykoz kebab
- 5 Pumpkin
- 300 Gr. Lamb meat
- 2 Bay Leaf
- Soups Tomato Paste 1 K.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- grain Pepper
- Liquid oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 Pepper
- We scorching the cubed lamb, chopped with a little oil.
- Bay leaf, black peppercorns, crushed garlic and roasting continue to add the coarsely chopped onions.
- We add the tomato paste.
- add hot water to a gentle simmer, cook them a little late on it.
- We slicing zucchini lengthwise in a subtle way.
- Fry the duplex with oil.
- We mix a little salt after baking pumpkins. 2 We put one of the zucchini slices on top of one horizontal, vertical.
- We ranging from reversing boron glass combine to put the end to the center of lamb.
- We’re putting a toothpick on them.
- We put the chopped tomato and pepper toothpick ends.
- We service a little more and cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.